Join by March 27 to be featured in the 2015- 2016 Pure Catskills Guide. Simply send a $35 payment by mail today: Make checks payable to “WAC” and mail to Watershed Agricultural Council, Attn: Pure Catskills, 44 West Street, Walton, NY 13856 OR pay online here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-2016-pure-catskills-guide-online-membership-ad-sales-payments-registration-15301903405.
Questions about membership? Contact Kristan Morley, Farm to Market Manager at [email protected] (link sends e-mail) or (607) 865‐7090.
Top 10 reasons to join:
1) Your Marketing Hub: Use the PureCatskills.com website to promote your business, sure, but you can also use our events calendar to get the word out on your business's events, workshops and activities. We'll even give you a plug on the Pure Catskills Facebook Page. We're here to help you move your marketing efforts in the right direction. Need help? Just ask.
2) The Choir: Spin-offs sing in other forms like the Pure Catskills Holiday Gift Guide, county-specific Farmers' Markets rack cards, and articles in the Catskill Mountain Region Guide.
3) One Voice: Pure Catskills members with similar businesses are featured within the printed Guide in specialty sections for Beef, Botanicals, CSAs, Farm Accommodations, Farm & Food Organizations, Restaurants & Lodging, Farm & Food Radio Programs, and Activities & Tourism.
4) Online Shopping Portal: Need an online shopping cart? Use ours! Sell your products through the web-based shopping portal, Pure Catskills Marketplace, and move your retail products to consumer markets easily online.
5) Your Personal Cheering Section: Our staff is out there rah-rah-sis-boom-bah-ing your products and businesses, and providing promotional support through events, print media, advertising, social media and other targeted campaigns, like Fresh From the Catskills.
6) We Are the World, um, the Catskills: When you use the Pure Catskills logo to enhance your marketing efforts, you'll get the recognition you deserve through brand unity!
7) Bragging Rights x2: Expand that shameless self-promotion with more details online within the PureCatskills.com searchable web directory.
8) A Reason to Boast: Don't be bashful with shameless self-promotion -- a 50-word description about your business -- over 250 others are proud to be in the Guide to Catskills Products, too!
9) Cheerleader Pom-Poms: Not quite, but upon request, we will send you an Event Promotion Kit to highlight Pure Catskills to your event. We'll send you rack cards, a Pure Catskills banner, giveaway items, and other ʺstuffʺ to liven the festivities.
10) The New Member Goody Bag: Or call it the Insider's Schwag Bag, the Pure Catskills Welcome Kit includes promotional materials highlighting the advantages of buying local. Point of purchase materials include a Pure Catskills member sign, bumper stickers, oak tags for pricing and hang tags.
Become a part of this ever-growing regional identity!
We look forward to working with you,
The Pure Catskills Team