This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Andes Hotel Mother's Day Brunch|
|Mints of the Mountains! 3 Easy Ground Covers for Catskills Gardens!|
|All The Hyacinths Of The Catskills!|
|Mighty Mites of the Catskills and Other Little Critters! (What’s alive in the forest floor?)|
|Celebrity Waiter Event at Peekamoose June 4th|
|Fun, Fast and Furious Celebrity Waiter Event. Join us June 4th at Peekamoose|
|Woodfield - 1880s charm with glass, light, 2 fireplaces, pond and 8+ acres in Woodbourne, NY|
|Delightful renovated Dutch Colonial farmhouse in Jeffersonville, NY|
|Be Part of History in the Catskills: Help Build a New Trail|
|Did you know woodchucks can climb trees?|
|Anglers -- The Catskills are calling|
|Were you there?|
|New from Tay Tea -- Matcha Green Tea!|
|FREE TASTING! SUNDAY, APRIL 24, NOON-6PM|
|JOHN VANDERLYN: KINGSTON NATIVE – RENOWNED NEOCLASSICAL ARTIST|
|CLEANING SERVICES WANTED FOR 2 OFFICES|
|A Home With A View|
|FARM OF DISTINCTION!|
|CATSKILL MOUNTAIN VIEWS IN ALL DIRECTIONS!|
|Interested in Learning how to build a new Lean-to?|
|Help Build the New Trail at the Catskill Interpretive Center|
|Volunteer with CRISP!|
|Beaverkill Trout is on the menu, and in the market to take home this weekend|
|Vendors Wanted for Great Catskill Mountain BBQ Fest - August 27|