This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|MTC Is Hiring: Job Fair 7/19 and 7/21|
|Raining Poetry in Roxbury|
|Celebrate Independence Day Weekend in Roxbury|
|Greater Roxbury Business Association's Monthly Business Mixer - June 28, 2016|
|Fun Father’s Day Gifts on Main St. in Roxbury|
|Calling all teen actors, costume designers, & techies!|
|(7/3) Alt-country Gala Dance Under the Stars with Girls Guns & Glory and The Hop City Hellcats|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Barryville|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Rosendale|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Rock Hill|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Delhi|
|Lupins: Legumes Of Catskills Gardens!|
|Champion Campions of the Catskills! Pretty in Pinks Part II!|
|Pretty in Pinks! Catskills Dianthus!|
|Bugs Inside Bugs – Andes Roundtable Talk!|
|The Workings of Honey Bee Hives with Will "The Bee Man"|
|Walk Among the Weeds with Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower|
|Voices of Wisdom|
|The Workings of Honey Bee Hives|
|Civil War Reenactment, June 25 & 26|
|History of the Delaware & Northern Railroad Saturday, June 11th - 2pm|
|Golf Tournament...an Annual Margaretville Health Foundation Event|
|Just in Time for Father's Day. . . Introducing Man Tea!|
|Tay Tea's Iced Elixirs now at Blue Bee Cafe|
|Summer on Ice - A Special Offer from Tay Tea!|
|Father's Day Brunch at The Old SchoolHouse Inn & Restaurant|
|Job Posting: Staff Analyst|
|Barbecue Your Breakfast! Five Reasons to Start Your Day Cooking in Your Backyard|
|CATSKILL MOUNTAIN HOUSE documentary screens at D&H Canal Museum Friday June 10|
|Today is the day!! Here are the events!|
|Burroughs and train travel subject of June 4 program|
|Stories from West Shokan|
|Concerts open and close History Days|
|Zeke Lost Dog in Andes NY Please Keep An Eye Out|
|Lovingly Restored Greek Revival|
|LOCATION, VIEWS, COMFORT|