This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|SEVEN FAVORITE MALADIES OF LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN|
|August 2, 2014: Workshop of Clarimonde|
|Margaretville Health Foundation 2014 Golf Tournament...August 24th|
|2nd Annual Golf Tournament to Benefit Margaretville Hospital and Mountainside Residential Care Center|
|Safe and Happy Holiday|
|Customer Appreciation Sale!|
|Product Protection Plans are now available at The Catalog Outlet!|
|New Mini-Hors d’Oeuvres & Dessert Molds for All Your Summer Parties!|
|Introducing New Massa Jadeite & Colors: Inspired by Vintage Glassware|
|From the Blue Barn Baby collection|
|Lyon Mountain Blue Barn loves Old and Original Signs|
|Happy 4th of July|
|Enjoy the 4th of July Weekend|
|August at the Emerson|
|Celebrate at the Emerson this Weekend!|
|ZONDER KENNEDY AT CANS & CLAMS TOMORROW!|
|TRIVIA NITE EVERY THURSDAY AT THE ANDES HOTEL|
|We're hiring! Looking for a kitchen manager with enthusiasm and experience.|
|Thunder in the Valley Inter Tribal Pow-wow|
|Catherine Russell July 26, Saturday, 8 PM|
|Joseph Kurhajec Paintings and Sculpture - Friday, July 18|
|Gala Dance Under the Stars with Nation Beat - Saturday, July 19|
|Birds of Chicago on Saturday June 28, at 8PM|
|Newer price: Highly Motivated seller offering this desirable Roxbury Run Townhouse|
|Style....The music of your home.|
|A Safe and Happy July 4th|
|Southside Johnny Show Proceeds to Boost Local Ambulance Services|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Walton Farmers' Market|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Sidney Farmers' Market|
|Complimentary Tasting at Roxbury Wine and Spirits hosted by Kymar Farm Distillery!|
|Blue Sky Farms Blueberry Wine now available!|
|Tucked Away On A Very Quiet, Small & Well Maintained Country Road Sits...|
|Just One Look...|
|Fairs & Festivals of the Great Western Catskills!|
|Civil War Reenactment at the Delaware County Historical Association|
|Rural Genius Talk at Hanford Mills Museum|
|Independence Day Celebration at Hanford Mills Museum|
|ART OPENING & COCKTAIL PARTY|
|Don't Miss the Andes Library Garden Tour this Weekend - Come see my garden!|