This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 11:54 am
4/6/12 - 11:54 am
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Yummy images from Joe Damone Photography|
|Need a wedding photographer?|
|Join Pure Catskills by March 27 to get in the Guide|
|We are Pure Catskills: Apple Pond Farm|
|New Kitchens & Computer Code|
|Local foods now?!|
|Winter Dinners and Tech Anxiety|
|Winter on the Farm|
|Tea & Winter Health: Warm Up with Tay Tea!|
|TayTea.com gets a Facelift!|
|Let Love Bloom -- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas|
|Health and Safety - Post Week of 2/23/15|
|Love Bites! And the winner is...|
|Valentine's Day Drawing February 10th, join others for a chance to win!|
|MCS Seniors, take note!|
|Looking for a party venue?|
|Are you on our Bucket List?|
|History can be SWEET!|
|Stay at Spillian this weekend!|
|Trout Tales: Anecdotes, Stories & Reminiscences from Legendary Catskills Anglers Sunday, March 1|
|Myth America: On Trout Fishing, Tuesday Feb 24 at 9 AM WIOX|
|John Vanderlyn: The Artist and His Times|
|Special flag flies at HealthAlliance Hospital to honor kidney donor|
|FELTING & PAINTING WORKSHOPS @ CATSGUILD THIS WEEKEND|
|MAKE VALENTINE CARDS & sample "CATSKILL CANDIES & CONFECTIONS"|
|FUN WORKSHOPS at CATS GUILD|
|MAKE VALENTINE CARDS & SAMPLE "CATSKILL CANDIES AND CONFECTIONS"|
|TOMORROW! FEBRUARY 15!!!|
|MTC Cable welcomes Watch TV Everywhere|
|Regency HOT WINTER SALE – SAVE up to $600|
|Coldwell Banker: Be Part of the Success|
|Large 4-bedroom home|
|Spectacular home in Davenport|
|Indiepay seeks Office Manager/Admin Assistant/Executive Assistant|
|Make Hay Sales & Marketing Seeks Marketing Coordinator|
|A Valentines Day to Remember at the Emerson Resort & Spa|
|Classic Delaware River Farmhouse|
|Deeded Rights to Lake Alimeda South Kortright NY!|
|Discover a Better NY State of Mind...In Roxbury|