This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|I Love My Park Day at Roxbury's Kirkside Park|
|Oneonta Remodeling Sale Going On At All Catalog Outlet Locations!|
|Tax Freedom Sale Flyer Ends This Sunday, April 12th, 2015!|
|The Catalog Outlet's We Pay The Tax Website Sale End This Sunday, April 12th, 2015!|
|DAFFODIL VS NARCISSUS|
|SEASON OF THE WILLOW|
|HOW LATE ARE WE, REALLY? and an overview of Crocus, as well.|
|New York-New Jersey Trail Conference Is Hiring: Program Coordinator (Catskill)|
|We Are Pure Catskills: Majestic Farm|
|We Are Pure Catskills: Greenane Farms|
|Mother's Day Brunch Buffet at the Catamount Restaurant|
|MTC Cable welcomes Watch TV Everywhere|
|Spring Open House|
|Think green...the green fairways of Golf|
|The Gift That Keeps On Giving|
|It's not just about the veggies|
|High Tunnel Magic|
|DCHA Offering Trip to Seward House and Skaneateles Lake Cruise|
|Dawn Robyn from Rosemary Farm on Myth America April 14|
|Peter Shickele at Spillian! April 26|
|Follow Tay's Nini O. to Africa!|
|PRIMO “TAX DAY” GRILL SALES EVENT – Happening Now!|
|SPRING CLEARANCE – Stoves, Fireplaces, Inserts, BBQs & Smokers|
|Spring Preview Rates|
|ASHOKAN WATERSHED FISHING DOCUMENTARY BEGINS PRODUCTION|
|The bikes are back in town! Local outfitter Storehouse is bringing bike rentals back to Phoenicia|
|Bountiful Easter Brunch Buffet in Grahamsville|
|Beautiful, Colonial Revival Puts You in the Heart of the Western Catskills|
|Klock Kingston, HealthAlliance Foundations Purchase New Chairs for Dialysis Center|