This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Join Rondout Valley Organics today|
|Wanted: your non-working chest freezer|
|It's all about the Food...|
|The Fifth Season|
|Hang on! Spring is almost here!|
|New Kitchens & Computer Code|
|Luxe farmhouse listing in picture postcard Catskills setting|
|Tea-For-One -- The Perfectly Sized Pick-Me-Up|
|Tay's Berber Tea for Spring Detox - On Sale Now!|
|Turkish, Persian, and Moroccan Tea Glasses: Take Your Pick!|
|Real Simple Loves Tay Tea's "Better Than Sex"|
|Tax Freedom Sale Flyer!|
|Special Website Sale!|
|The Tremperskill Boys! Sunday, March 29|
|Myth America: Radio with Leigh Melander, Tuesdays 9 AM on WIOX Radio|
|SPRING CLEARANCE – Stoves, Fireplaces, Inserts, BBQs & Smokers|
|Hands-On Historic Food Workshops|
|Weaving Workshop at Delaware County Historical Association|
|Meryl Streep .....Screen for your life|
|You Are Cordially Invited...|
|Comedy Night this weekend! Don't miss the fun!|
|Now is the time to visit the Emerson Spa!|
|The Emerson Resort & Spas Exciting New Future|
|O'Neill's Shire Pub is Delhi's Business of the Month|
|Keep your Green Local in Delhi!|
|HealthAlliance CEO to address healthcare changes|
|Part-time Front Desk position available|
|Pine Hill Community Center Seeks Executive Director|
|Zephyr Restaurant Seeks Experienced Staff|
|We Are Pure Catskills: Catskill Craftsmen|
|Join Pure Catskills by March 27 to get in the Guide|
|New Hours at Roxbury General|
|Yummy images from Joe Damone Photography|