This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Doc's Draft Peach Hard Apple Cider|
|Complimentary Tasting at Roxbury Wine and Spirits hosted by Kymar Farm Distillery!|
|New items arriving daily.|
|Style....The music of your home.|
|A Safe and Happy July 4th|
|Argentinian vernacular Mass by Ariel Ramirez, Misa Criolla|
|Rossini's Barber of Seville - Saturday, August 2|
|SEVEN FAVORITE MALADIES OF LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN|
|August 2, 2014: Workshop of Clarimonde|
|Two New Arrivals at the Blue Barn|
|From the Blue Barn Baby collection|
|Lyon Mountain Blue Barn loves Old and Original Signs|
|Happy 4th of July|
|Ready To Pipe Marmalade-In-A-Bag|
|New Mini-Hors d’Oeuvres & Dessert Molds for All Your Summer Parties!|
|Customer Appreciation Sale!|
|Product Protection Plans are now available at The Catalog Outlet!|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Rock Hill|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Walton Farmers' Market|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Sidney Farmers' Market|
|NEW: Big Sky Pond, 5 BR cedar shingled home with swimming pond, tennis court on 60+ acres. Available for vacation renting.|
|O&W Presentation in Delhi|
|Margaretville Health Foundation 2014 Golf Tournament...August 24th|
|2nd Annual Golf Tournament to Benefit Margaretville Hospital and Mountainside Residential Care Center|
|Safe and Happy Holiday|
|August at the Emerson|
|Celebrate at the Emerson this Weekend!|
|ZONDER KENNEDY AT CANS & CLAMS TOMORROW!|
|TRIVIA NITE EVERY THURSDAY AT THE ANDES HOTEL|
|We're hiring! Looking for a kitchen manager with enthusiasm and experience.|
|Thunder in the Valley Inter Tribal Pow-wow|
|Newer price: Highly Motivated seller offering this desirable Roxbury Run Townhouse|
|Southside Johnny Show Proceeds to Boost Local Ambulance Services|
|Open Houses Saturday, July 12 Noon - 2pm|
|live - work - dream|
|1860 Victorian Homestead with Barn and Sugar Shack|
|Live Here…Work Here…Follow Your “Foodie” Passion|
|Tucked Away On A Very Quiet, Small & Well Maintained Country Road Sits...|
|Just One Look...|
|Fairs & Festivals of the Great Western Catskills!|