This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 11:54 am
4/6/12 - 11:54 am
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Newest arrival - Gemstone gifts from Mother Earth!|
|Earth's Minerals - Bath Salts AND Gems. Come see and smell what's new!|
|How Ugly is your Sweater? We want to see it!|
|EXHIBITING A RICH COLLECTION OF CONTEMPORARY FINE ART|
|Dressed in Holiday Decor|
|Join us Saturday, December 7th for a Holiday Celebration|
|Shop Small Business Saturday, November 30th|
|Be Inspired. Browse our home and gift collections.|
|Gotsch Tree Farm Open This Weekend: Blue and White Spruce Christmas Trees for Sale Starting at $20|
|Blue and White Spruce Christmas Trees for Sale|
|Winter Design - 10% Off from December 1st 2013 Through March 1st 2014|
|Ski Season Has Started Cozy Cabins Available!|
|AVOID BLACK FRIDAY RUSH, VISIT PINE HILL BOOKS FOR HIGH VALUE INEXPENSIVE HOLIDAY GIFTS|
|GIVE THE GIFT OF CATSKILL MOUNTAINS AND HUDSON VALLEY HISTORY ON DVD|
|Attention Hunters!...And Outdoor Enthusiasts of Every Kind|
|Job opening: Installer / Service Technician – Margaretville Telephone Company (MTC)|
|Black Friday Weekend Savings at the Emerson Country Stores!|
|A Thanksgiving Dinner at the Catamount Restaurant|
|HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley® Receives NYS Department of Health Support for Enhanced Regional Planning Approach|
|Eureka Market's mouth-watering catering menu now available online. Pies, turkey and all the fixin's, and much more|
|Thanksgiving @ The Andes Hotel|
|11.23-MEDITERRANEAN NITE WITH BELLY DANCING STYLINGS OF B3 BELLYDANCE, SHOW STARTS @ 7:30pm, NO COVER AT THE ANDES HOTEL|
|Watershed Agricultural Council - 20th Anniversary - PUBLIC AWARENESS VIDEO|
|Outpatient Clinical Social Worker|