This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Works Flying the Coop!!!|
|We Have Color Inside/Out...Come Peep!|
|Mirror Beer Signs at the Blue Barn|
|Complimentary Event at Lyon Mountain Blue Barn Antiques|
|From the Blue Barn RARE Collection|
|New Arrival at the Blue Barn|
|Halloween Fun For Everyone at the Andes Hotel - Harvest Moon and Zombie Farm|
|Chippendale's Come To The Catskills|
|Mediterranean Nite Belly Dancing Stylings of B3 and Great Specials!|
|Jill Carey Michaels Live - Andes Hotel|
|Product Protection Plans are now available at The Catalog Outlet!|
|Kirkside is hiring!|
|Holiday Hoopla at Community Living Skills- Walton, NY|
|Spillian Sundays: Voices from the Catskills | David Gonzalez | October 19|
|Spillian Sundays: Voices From the Catskills Fall Season|
|Spillian Sundays: Trail U FREE Trail Layout & Design Class…then join us for Soup! October 12|
|Complimentary ABSINTHE tasting, Sunday, Oct 12|
|Columbus Day Weekend at the Emerson|
|Flavors of Fall|
|Columbus Day Weekend at Tay Home!|
|Art Opening 9/27 at Tay Home's Art Barn -- Steve Burnett|
|FALL SALE – MENDOTA GAS FIREPLACES AND FIRE PLACE INSERTS|
|HealthAlliance CEO to address healthcare changes - Oct. 15|
|Community Needs Assessment Survey Available to Hudson Valley Residents|
|Battlefield Band - Sunday, Nov. 2|
|Tea time at Roxbury General, Sunday, October 12, 2—4 pm|
|Now at Roxbury General: American-Made Jeans and Throws|
|Resources for Hunters in Delaware County|
|Specials for w/e 9/26: Chili Cheddar Burger w/Spicy Cheese Fries; Pasta Alfredo; Spinach Salad w/Carrot, Appl & Shallot Medley|
|Woodsmen's Festival at Hanford Mills Museum Oct. 4|
|SALE:Catskill Mountain Artisans Guild|