This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Callicoon|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Oneonta|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Liberty|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Tannersville|
|Darling cottage with fireplace, fenced garden, screened porch (Livingston Manor, NY)|
|Elegant stone house w/pool, fenced garden, chef's kitchen & 28 acres (Livingston Manor, NY)|
|Now Streaming on YouTube|
|Country estate with private art collection and sweeping vistas on 37 acres for vacation rental|
|Phantom of the Opera! Silent film, live music!|
|EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Development Director|
|Phantom of the Opera, Sunday, October 30|
|Plattepalooza - Family Fall Festival at Plattekill Mountain|
|Fall For Chai|
|Just Listed by Joanne Callahan/ Callahan Catskill Real Estate in Dynamic Delhi NY!|