This week around the blogshed: hunting for eggs, doin' the Hokey Pokey & getting passed over
By Andrea Girolamo
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
4/6/12 - 12:54 pm
- Roxbury Central is set to receive a large gift to improve technology for students and the larger community.
- Put your right foot in, take your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about... over the Hudson River, while Guinness is watching.
- Riverkeeper's update on sinking Staten Island Ferry in New Windsor: still sinking.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: an expert weighs in. Meanwhile, in Saugerties, the fire department is hosting a hunt for a different sort of egg.
- Visiting NYC this Passover? Get a taste of home while you're there: Kutsher's has a Tribeca outpost. Passover starts tonight at sundown. Bring on the maror!
- On the heels of the delicious Creme Egg coverage, perhaps this is a bad time to talk about Sullivan County's overall health...?
- Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium is posting some fresh photos of spring planting at Pawelski Farm. So fresh, you can feel the breeze on your face, smell the soil under your feet.
- The Lower Esopus Watershed Council shares releases from NYSDEC and the DEP about new water releases, and availability concerns ahead of what is feared will be a dry spring and summer.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess gives props to the Shawangunk Wine Trail's Pasta Primo Vino event, coming up April 14 & 15.
- Finally: hurrah! Bridge Street bridge in Phoenicia lives to bridge another day.
Busy week on the blogs! For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Join Us for a Free & Informative Seminar|
|Senior-ize or Sell - Informative Seminar|
|Product Protection Plans are now available at The Catalog Outlet!|
|New Reclining Living Room Collection Sale Priced, Only While Supplies Last!|
|Sonoma's Valley of The Moon|
|Come join our largest street fair of the season on Saturday May 24th|
|Paleo-Indians on the East Branch|
|Looking for a gathering place?|
|Soup stylin' with the Fleischmanns!|
|Sweet Getaway…PRICED TO SELL…Ready to Move In|
|Andes..."Land in the Sky"|
|Erik and Fernando find their Dream Home!|
|Eight Track Shindig for Film Festival|
|Used kayak sale is still on this weekend|
|Used kayak sale this weekend|
|SPRING IS ARRIVING AT THE BLUE BARN|
|Lyon Mountain Blue Barn Antiques & Collectibles Highest Quality -- Best Prices|
|Lyon Mountain Blue Barn Antiques and Collectibles Highest Quality - Best Prices|
|COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE OR RENT|
|Wednesday Night’s Show: Catskills Trees with Gary Mead – Eastern Hemlock|
|Wednesday Night’s Show: Hoppy Quick – Catskill Mountain Woodsman|
|Wednesday Night’s Show: Golden Eagle Project|
|Easter Made-Easy with Cheesequick!|
|RELAY FOR LIFE BINGO NIGHT AT THE ANDES HOTEL APRIL 19th|
|One of the Nation’s First “Autism-Friendly” Emergency Departments Provides Customized, Compassionate Care|
|HealthAlliance Takes Strides to Engage the Community|
|Don't Stress The Commute...|
|Turn Key Commercial Building|
|The Fish are Biting in the Great Western Catskills|
|Win $10,000 Cash at the Delaware County Chamber’s 15th Annual Golf Tournament|
|Cabins with Quarter-Mile of Esopus Frontage!|
|Employment and Transition Specialist|
|Human Services Team Leader/Supervisor Position - Arkville|
|SUBSTITUTE SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER|
|ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF RESIDENTIAL SERVICES POSITION|