Around the blogshed; Saugerties, Saugerties, ice cream, rinse, repeat.
5/4/12 - 5:18 pm
Above: The Wynkoop House in Saugerties is about to get a bit of a facelift. Photo by Daniel Case on Wikimedia Commons, used by Creative Commons license.
The weather has shown its personality disorder, but this week, it appears to be finally heading for temperate averages. Here's a smattering of what's been going on.
- The historic Wynkoop house may be about to start a fun second act.
- The Outdoors blog demands better kayak access to the Erie Canal.
- Summer's coming. Looking to get out more? What a coincidence! There's a seminar series for you!
- Lewis County says "nah" to rail trail.
- Jimmy Fallon's childhood home is for sale in Saugerties.
- It's getting warm: Guptill's ice cream remains cold.
For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Ate-O-Ate Food Truck to Offer Special Menu on Valentine's Day|
|Celebrate Valentine's Day in Roxbury|
|Greater Roxbury Business Association's Monthly Business Mixer - January 26 at 5:30 PM|
|Looking for a Fabulous Valentine's Gift?|
|Hot Tea Season + Moving Sale at Tay Tea|
|Valentine's Weekend Wine and Whiskey Tasting!|
|Chair Caning Workshop @ DCHA|
|Desserts and Diaries at DCHA|
|LIVE MUSIC @ THE SHIRE PUB|
|Job Title: Sous Chef|
|Job Position: Front Desk|
|Hanah Mountain Resort Now Hiring Qualified Experienced Waitstaff|
|Find the Essence: An Amazing Whole-Systems Planning Workshop Feb 19-21|
|Winter Adventure Escape! This Weekend!|
|Delaware County Electric Cooperative (DCEC) Announces Membership Information Meeting for Proposed Rate Revisions|
|Wednesday Night’s Show (January 20th): Running a Catskills Sawmill with Gary Mead|
|Wednesday Night’s Show: Fire History with Author & Professor – Dr. Stephen Pyne|
|Stanley's House to screen in NYC January 31st|
|Play to Win....For Love of Body and Health|