Around the blogshed; Saugerties, Saugerties, ice cream, rinse, repeat.
5/4/12 - 6:18 pm
Above: The Wynkoop House in Saugerties is about to get a bit of a facelift. Photo by Daniel Case on Wikimedia Commons, used by Creative Commons license.
The weather has shown its personality disorder, but this week, it appears to be finally heading for temperate averages. Here's a smattering of what's been going on.
- The historic Wynkoop house may be about to start a fun second act.
- The Outdoors blog demands better kayak access to the Erie Canal.
- Summer's coming. Looking to get out more? What a coincidence! There's a seminar series for you!
- Lewis County says "nah" to rail trail.
- Jimmy Fallon's childhood home is for sale in Saugerties.
- It's getting warm: Guptill's ice cream remains cold.
For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|October Tea Sale!|
|Fall For Chai|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Callicoon|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Oneonta|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Liberty|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Tannersville|
|Darling cottage with fireplace, fenced garden, screened porch (Livingston Manor, NY)|
|Elegant stone house w/pool, fenced garden, chef's kitchen & 28 acres (Livingston Manor, NY)|
|Now Streaming on YouTube|
|Country estate with private art collection and sweeping vistas on 37 acres for vacation rental|
|Phantom of the Opera! Silent film, live music!|
|EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Development Director|
|Phantom of the Opera, Sunday, October 30|
|Plattepalooza - Family Fall Festival at Plattekill Mountain|