Above: The Wynkoop House in Saugerties is about to get a bit of a facelift. Photo by Daniel Case on Wikimedia Commons, used by Creative Commons license.
The weather has shown its personality disorder, but this week, it appears to be finally heading for temperate averages. Here's a smattering of what's been going on.
- The historic Wynkoop house may be about to start a fun second act.
- The Outdoors blog demands better kayak access to the Erie Canal.
- Summer's coming. Looking to get out more? What a coincidence! There's a seminar series for you!
- Lewis County says "nah" to rail trail.
- Jimmy Fallon's childhood home is for sale in Saugerties.
- It's getting warm: Guptill's ice cream remains cold.
For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.