Around the blogshed; Saugerties, Saugerties, ice cream, rinse, repeat.
5/4/12 - 6:18 pm
Above: The Wynkoop House in Saugerties is about to get a bit of a facelift. Photo by Daniel Case on Wikimedia Commons, used by Creative Commons license.
The weather has shown its personality disorder, but this week, it appears to be finally heading for temperate averages. Here's a smattering of what's been going on.
- The historic Wynkoop house may be about to start a fun second act.
- The Outdoors blog demands better kayak access to the Erie Canal.
- Summer's coming. Looking to get out more? What a coincidence! There's a seminar series for you!
- Lewis County says "nah" to rail trail.
- Jimmy Fallon's childhood home is for sale in Saugerties.
- It's getting warm: Guptill's ice cream remains cold.
For more, visit our Around the Blogshed section.
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Tannersville|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Monticello|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: CCE Delaware Markets|
|Farmers' Market of the Week: Colchester|
|Just Listed by Joanne Callahan/ Callahan Catskill Real Estate in Dynamic Delhi NY!|
|SOLD! by Joanne Callahan Callahan Catskill RE 326 Frog Alley, Margaretville NY|
|Open the Door to a Deeper Relationship with the Natural World - October 15th|
|Andes Hotel Looking For Cooks & Servers|
|Craft Beer Oktoberfest Sept 24th|
|Health Fair at Margaretville Hospital|
|Rosemary Farm Sanctuary Ponypalooza! October 1|
|THE 2016 ELECTION EDITION OF PHIL OCHS SONG NIGHT! LIVE MUSIC WITH A SOCIAL CONSCIENCE A SPECIAL BROADCAST Saturday, Nov. 5|
|September Events @ O'Neill's Shire Pub|
|Hanah Mountain Resort is Hiring|
|Focus On Matcha|
|(9/17 & 9/18) A Weekend of Chamber Music in the Western Catskills|