Above: Frieda Suess' house on the Watershed Post Flickr pool. Have a shot of your own halls decked out for the holiday? Send it to [email protected] or upload it to our pool on Flickr -- we'll be displaying snapshots of houses all lit up until Christmas.
December is flying by, and the ski mountains are waiting with anticipation for our first major snowstorm. Chances look good for the white stuff on Sunday. Here's what happening on the local blogs:
- Feel smarter after a hiking trip? Maybe inspired to write a novel? Start a quilt? Paint a picture or take a photo? You're not alone. If you, too, want to get outdoors and be smarter but maybe you need a little guidance, consult these DIY camping videos.
- Sure, the election was the first Tuesday in November, but why should that mean the fun is over? Amedore-Tkaczyk recount rolls on. But another race finally wraps up!
- Willow's got fewer willows than it did last week, and residents are MAD, according to the Woodstock Times.
- On the topic of home security: we live in the country, not in a reality-free vacuum.
- Bovina's historian unearths some gems from the Civil War.
- A cozy, carol-filled recap of Middleburgh's Miracle on Main Street.
Think snow, and blog on!