A Spillian New Years Eve Revel!
A very special New Years Eve celebration, with a full traditional English feast, roaring hearths, champagne, a dash of Twelfth Night, wassail, saying farewell to this crazy year and ushering something new and magical, creative toasts, and an initiation, for those who are wish to join, into the League of Spillian Revelers.
The League of Spillian Revelers is a new group we're forming. The League will be Spillian's extended family - who will think about ways that they can support Spillian's mission and be in on special events, like supper club dinners, private musical events, and more, throughout the year. It's our effort to start to share the amazing people who celebrate Spillian's mission about imagination and possibility with each other.
The evening will mostly be about celebrating the new year and meeting old and new friends, with a dash of some silliness. Come dressed to the nines - or dressed in a costume that either most defines who you are or what you'd most like to be. Your choice!
A Spillian New Years Eve Revel 2016
In addition to feasting, will include...
• A Spillian Toast Contest - bring your best toast and we'll decide the winner. Fame will be yours, plus a prize!
• The Spillian Imaginal Treasure Hunt - it's a secret! Learn more when you arrive.
• Wishes for the New Year - bring your best wishes for how we might imagine the world a brighter, more marvelous place, and we'll send them off into the wind together.
• Twelfth Night Cake - find one of the prizes in the cake and be crowned King or Queen of 12th Night, supported by the Master of Revels and enjoying the mischief of the Lord of Misrule.
• Snapdragon - do you have the courage to grab the flaming raisin? An ancient bit of parlor magic that tastes divine.
• League of Spillian Revelers Initiation - choose to join the League and become initiated (and the proud owner of a secret decoder ring to decode secret messages to special events and offers).
• 7 PM - 1 PM (We'll be doing some of the serious celebration early for those of you who like to celebrate New Year's arrival somewhat earlier than midnight...and for the diehards, we'll be reveling on.)
• $50/person for the evening, including dinner and champagne. Please let us know if you're vegetarian or vegan so we can ensure we have treats for you to eat!
• A cash bar will be open as well, featuring California wines as well as local spirits and beers.
• Stay overnight We still have a couple of rooms available; please let us know if you'd like to stay over after celebrating.
Please to let us know if you're coming.
You can purchase tickets online now at the link below.
Happy New Year!