Western Catskills Community Revitalization Council, Inc. (WCCRC) is a 501(c) 3 not for profit Rural Preservation Company working under the auspices of New York State Homes and Community Renewal. Our mission is to cooperate with community members and local, state, and federal governmental and civic bodies in aiding, assisting and fostering the planning, development, renewal, and improvement of housing, mixed-use, commercial and civic buildings toward community revitalization and economic development. Our service area covers the towns of Harpersfield, Kortright, Middletown, Roxbury and Stamford in Delaware County; Blenheim, Broome, Conesville, Fulton, Gilboa, Jefferson, and Summit in Schoharie County, and Ashland, Halcott, Hunter, Jewett, Lexington, and Prattsville in Greene County.
General Building Facilities Maintenance Worker Duties: To inspect all buildings to ensure that all are clean and kept up to WCCRC’s standards. The maintenance person will keep logs of their work on a daily basis and submit a bi-weekly time sheet. This is an “on-call” position and reports directly to the Property Manager.
General Building Facilities Maintenance Worker’s Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure all building common areas are clean and safe for our tenants, employees and visitors.
• Report any maintenance issues that you cannot address to the Property Manager.
• Interact with tenants and report any building/apartment issues to the Property Manager.
• During the winter months ensure all buildings have enough snow melt in designated locations.
• Report all broken or malfunctioning equipment to Property Manager immediately.
•Clean entire space when a space becomes available and complete work in a timely fashion to allow for showings of space as soon as possible.
• Empty washers and dryers of coins and wrap.
• Assist Property Manager with periodic inspections of spaces.
• Respond to emergency calls after hours, when needed, and safeguard property and tenants; report any and all issues to the Property Manager immediately.
• Ensure all work orders are completed in a timely fashion, including approved work orders from office staff, which will be placed in your mailboxes.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Support WCCRC operations as requested by the Property Manager or the Executive Director.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a cover letter, including salary requirements, and résumé via e-mail to [email protected].